Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ada hikmahnya

After a week of MC due to conjunctivitis, I'm back to work today!! Wakakaka....itu lah pengalaman sakit mata yang paling teruk pernah saya alami. Mata merah serta bengkak membuatkan mata saya nampak sepet. The doctor warned.. no computer, no TV, no direct sunlite...no, no, no... and i obeyed but still the healing process was terribly slow!

Benar sekali setiap sesuatu yang Allah beri pada kita ada hikmahnya. Rupa2nya family saya datang bertandang ke rumah saya pada hari Rabu lepas. Penuh sesak rumah kami.

Let's headcount : Adults - 9; Teens - 4; Kiddos - 7. Exactly 20 person to be accommodated in our medium-size house. This is the best definition of "FULL HOUSE"!! Though we lacked of blankets and pillows and mattresses and TV channels, everything somehow, turned out to be just fine.

And at the crack of dawn, I would look for a small space in a quiet corner to perform my solah. The feeling was great as amidst all, I was still able to say my thanks to Allah.

Yes, thanks to You, Allah, for the sore eyes which permitted me to be at home with my families.

Family saya pulang ke Kota Tinggi semalam. Rumah kami kembali sepi!

No comments:

Post a Comment